PiXL Primary supports Primary schools and Key Stage 2. Annual membership includes:
- 5 conferences a year with rich and relevant agendas
- 5 personalised meetings with a designated Associate to help implement PiXL strategies successfully in your school
- Access to a network of support that includes leadership and subject specialists
- Resources for mathematics, reading, writing, grammar punctuation, and spelling (GPS) and science
- Key Stage 2 test materials
- English as another language (EAL) resources
- Trackers for attainment and progress
- Motivational presentations, videos and resources to inspire students
- Access to The PiXL Edge, a programme designed to help develop life skills and promote wellbeing in student.
Please click on the link below to download an information leaflet on PiXL Primary.
For sample resources click on the links below:
For more information please contact: