PiXL1 supports KS1 in infant schools. Primary schools may opt-in to this additional support by adding "Enhancement 1" or "Enhancement 2" to their membership. PiXL1 membership includes:
- 3 national leadership conferences a year
- 3 associate visits a year
- Resources for reading, writing, grammar, punctuation, spelling (GPS) and mathematics
- A range of end of KS1 test materials, with solutions and diagnostic systems, such as Question Level Analysis (QLA) and additional innovative resources to support teachers.
- PrimaryWise, an on-line data tracker to support the school leadership in making those all-important decisions about the use of resources to gain maximum impact on the learning of pupils.
- The PiXL Primary Edge provides a unique opportunity to recognise the importance of character development for all pupils from EYFS to the end of KS1
- Access to PiXL Save where PiXL Schools can access a vast array of benefits and discounts offered by our commercial partners
- Access to our outstanding Operations Team. Regular communications and updates on the latest developments and thinking. We are proud of our ability to respond to immediate challenges and share the very best practice in schools
For more information, please contact:
For sample PiXL1 resources, please download the documents below: